Loading some great jobs for you...
MUST BE NEAR PHILLY OR MINNEAPOLIS
Aligned within the Information Security Architecture function, the Information Security Analyst’s responsibilities include the review of requests for change to security infrastructure components such as firewalls to ensure the requests are complete and are in accordance with our security policies and best practice. Once these criteria are met, the requests will be approved and assigned for implementation. The Analyst will also help review Security Policy exception requests that are seeking to deviate from defined secure designs to assess the risk, propose alternatives as appropriate, and provide input for the approval or rejection of the request. Other research tasks regarding security topics may also be assigned.
We are looking for a collaborative team player with sound knowledge of ITIL change control procedures, knowledge of security technologies, excellent administrative skills and a willingness to learn and grow. The successful candidate will be able to help ensure a secure environment for Willis Towers Watson through evaluating requests to modify security controls and ensuring they are valid and in support of a business need. They will contribute to and work as part of a global multi-disciplined security community with clear vision and direction, and top down support across the business.
• Review requests for change for security technologies and ensure they
o Are properly formatted with all necessary pertinent information
o Conform to defined security requirements
o Conform to approved security designs
• Review security exception requests and ensure they are valid and reasonable requests, help identify and assess the level of risk if implemented, and where possible propose feasible alternatives.
• Work with Security Architecture on other related tasks and assignments
• Adhere to SLAs for reviewing and assessing requests for change.
• Provide appropriate MI to key stakeholders.
• 2+ years in an Information Security function
• Strong knowledge of ITIL based change control principles
• Strong knowledge of security knowledge and best practice principles
• Strong knowledge of security technologies such as firewalls, web proxy, anti-virus and DLP to be able to validate requests for change for them
• Experience with Service Now
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Able to work independently
• Able to keep track of time sensitive deliverables
• Beneficial qualifications include:
We are looking for candidates in the Minneapolis or Philadelphia locations only.
*** Please list your candidate's location in the submittal notes.
During the COVID-19 situation, this person will be working remotely but once operations resume to normal/onsite again, the option is there to go into the office if the person prefers or for meetings as needed.
This position is being looked at as about a one year contract. The option may be there down the road for conversion but this is not being opened as a CTH type role initially. That being said, the team would like to know where candidates stand so the manager has this information should the role go that route down the road. Please list your candidate's desired conversion salary in the submittal notes. The range would likely be around $60-80k (this could change) and could vary up or down depending on experience and skill level.
This role will be OT Exempt.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...