Chief Technical Officer E-Address
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
E-address is a patented SaaS platform set to revolutionize the mailing industry by creating a unique electronic account for every physical address. E-address is the digital equivalent of snail mail and is designed to centralize all communications that would be sent to a physical address into one digital platform. E-address will allow individuals to electronically send and receive communications including, but not limited to utility bills, company coupons, and tax documentation to a digital inbox associated with the physical address.
E-address is looking for a Chief Technical Officer with extensive experience in software development to join the team. The position is to be compensated with equity in the company.
- Execute and build full SaaS software based off of patented framework by working at a negotiated pace at your preferred location
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Complete wireframes through software development
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Deploy program and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Manage E-address website content
- Experience working with start-ups, preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in SaaS, Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Loading some great jobs for you...