Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Scrum Master #391862Job Description:
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
This role is responsible to lead cross-functional teams to deliver innovative products to the market. This key role will coordinate and facilitate the project team through the SCRUM process of release planning, sprint planning, sprint reviews, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives for cross-functional Scrum teams. The ability to communicate clearly and to all levels of the organization is essential. In addition, you will also:
Top Skills and Experience:
- Build an environment in which your team(s) can execute
- Maintain a sprint release plan, release trajectory, and release burn-down, based on capacity and velocity predictions
- Enforce team rules, help resolve impediments, facilitate efficiency, and increase the probability of success in each sprint.
- Champion accountability within and outside the team Represent your teams at scrum-of-scrums, coordinating dependencies across teams
- Provide visibility of team status and issues to senior management Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation Promote continuous team improvement, measure the team, and help the team and individuals measure themselves
- Mentor team members and others
Education and Certifications:
- Ability to protect the team from outside request not on the backlog or prioritized
- Ability to provide clear direction and guidance to the team
- Ability to work with ambiguity and as a self starter
- Ability to work with teams that are ONLY remote
- Projects or experience that require integration with many other internal and external teams.
- Experience with teams or business in other countries is a plus
- BS Degree is required
- Any Scrum Master certificate
Though candidates do not need to be technical, they should be familiar with the following technologies:
- Bonus is an understanding in CRM, Telcom, GIS, Automotive, and Call Centers
- One step video meeting
- Manager likes candidates that speak from experience and have a passion, not that speak of their certification. He is much more interested in candidates' experiences.
At Fast Switch – Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose
is Our People
and Our Planet
. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories
. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra
. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years
with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant
and client focused
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible,creative
. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit
options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places
in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: https://clientapps.jobadder.com/45103/fast-switch
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: https://tinyurl.com/v4p9yy7Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...