Program Analyst : TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
Compensation: $111,010.00 - $165,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Pipeline
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
- Provides technical administrative, and operational management of assigned project tasks including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staffing, including subordinate supervisors.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinated development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Effective management skills.
- Effective administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 2-5 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Experienced with Agile Project Manager Software
- Experience JIRA/Confluence admin
' We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...