Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a Java/J2EE Developer in Columbus, OH. Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.Job Requirements:
- Advanced, hands-on experience with Java, J2EE and related technologies
- Technical proficiency in Java 8, Spring, and Spring Boot
- Hands on experience developing and deploying applications to cloud platforms namely AWS & Cloud Foundry
- Hands on experience with web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience with distributed streaming platform (Kafka)
- Experience with web-based version control tools (GIT, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of IBM MQ message broker
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience in DevOps - build, deployment, integration, code management and similar tools like Jenkins, Maven, automated deployment, etc.
- Experience in building applications with microservice architecture
- Experience in developing software using domain-driven design (DDD) approach
- Ability to negotiate, communicate and deliver effective Automated Test solutions to both Development and QA teams
- Understanding of J2EE design patterns
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Proficient in Java J2EE application development skills as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in Java J2EE development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...