Senior IT Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a talented Senior IT Project Manager in San Antonio, TX. This position will be partially remote due to Covid-19 restrictions. Offered candidate will need to have their own wifi and work station ability from remote area. This position will become full time in office position once Covid-19 restrictions lift. Summary: The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university/college/trade
- Preferred: Master's degree from accredited university/collee/trade, Scrum Masters certification, PMP certification, bilingual a plus
- Ability to read contracts, summarize, and write up summaries accordingly
- Proficient with Active Directory rules, Excel (Power user), and the ability to read Powershell scripts
- Communication & Presentation ability
Required Tool Knowledge/Usage:
- Microsoft office suite usage
- Power user in Excel & PowerPoint usage
- Active Directory knowledge
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...