Sr. Linux Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We are an industry leader with several openings for Systems Administrators with Red Hat Linux backgrounds. Due to growth within the company, we are looking to hire three additional Systems Administrators. These are direct hire, permanent jobs located in Reston, VA. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to the DC Metro area. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates MUST be US Citizens. In addition, a current security clearance (TS/SCI) is required.
These are mid- to senior-level jobs requiring at least 5 years experience. You will support infrastructure architecture services including: Linux, Ansible, Docker, monitoring and configuration management.
- Configure, monitor, maintain, troubleshoot VMWare or RHEL
- Configure, monitor, maintain, troubleshoot MS Windows and Red Hat Linux systems
- System configuration experience with Enterprise Identity Management tools (LDAP, IPA, etc.)
- Establish and maintain up-to-date cyber security configurations based on DISA requirements.
- Conduct cyber security system audits on a weekly basis.
- Bachelors Degree and at least 5 years IT Infrastructure experience.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level 2 certification (e.g. CCNA-Security, CySA+, GISCP, GSEC, Security + CE, or SSCP)
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Around 5 years experience with Red Hat Linux and Window Systems Administration. Any experience with CentOS Linux is a plus but not required.
- Scripting experience with Linux scripting, PowerShell, Perl, etc is a plus.
- Experience configuring cloud environments is a plus.
- Experience implementing patches, scanning, remediating findings, auditing
- Working knowledge of RMF and cyber security requirements is preferred.
- US Citizenship is REQUIRED.
- Current TS/SCI security clearance is REQUIRED.
Job Type: Full-time
Loading some great jobs for you...